Don’t miss this opportunity to participate in the CC Achievement International Scholarships offered by Columbia College in the USA. Applications can be made for the academic year 2022-2023.
The programme aims to support highly motivated students who want to pursue a bachelor’s degree at Columbia College. Students who want to learn high-quality education are invited to the university.
Columbia College is a private, non-profit liberal arts and sciences college. Founded in 1851 as a nonsectarian college, it has retained a covenant with the Christian Church since its inception. One-third of Columbia’s almost 10,000 students are associated with the U.S. military. It offers degree programs designed to meet the needs of today’s job market while preparing students for the future. They believe higher learning should be individualized, innovative, and flexible.
Why choose to study at Columbia College? Columbia College improves lives by providing quality education to traditional and nontraditional students, helping them achieve their true potential. It is to be a highly innovative institution of higher education, dedicated to excellence in its traditional and nontraditional programs nationwide. It has been named one of the best schools in the country for its well-designed programs that provide learners of all ages with the skills they need to excel in today’s and tomorrow’s workforces.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by November 15, 2022.
- University or Organization: Columbia College
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Award: $9,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: the U.S. and international students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must enroll in the bachelor’s degree programme.
- Completing 27 credits per academic year
- The applicants must be new incoming full-time students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, the students must apply using the college application portal by registering for an account and logging in. Once you are admitted, you’ll automatically be considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcript
- Unofficial college transcript at least six credit hours
- High school equivalency test (GED, HiSET, TASC)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.75.
- Language Requirement: The candidates should be very proficient in the English language.
The scholarship winners of the award will be presented with $9,000 per annum, $36,000 for four years, to cover the tuition fee at Columbia College for the academic year 2022/2023.