The University of Sussex’s Business School is looking for an individual with an exciting research agenda and a great potential for publication in top journals in Accounting. Applications for the Lecturer in Accounting position are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The lecturer position is a full-time opportunity made available to apply for all international and British students. Applicants must have experience in teaching the subject and demonstrate publication potential in the top journals in their research. A maximum of £50,296 per annum will be awarded.
The University of Sussex is an internationally recognized public research university currently ranked 163rd in Best Global Universities. It is very well known for its leading academics and stimulating study programmes.
Why choose to study at the University of Sussex? The University of Sussex strives to carry out high-quality research that addresses real-world issues and gives its students the best career development opportunities. The university has been at the forefront of change and has pushed forward to create a better future for individuals and communities worldwide.
Application Deadline: The application process will end on 30th August 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: Business School/ Accounting and Finance
- Course Level: Lecturer
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: International and domestic students are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Lecturer in Accounting position at the Business School/ Accounting and Finance at the University of Sussex.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate that their research has publication potential in top-level journals.
- The applicants must have experience teaching at undergraduate and postgraduate levels, as well as a preparedness to teach specialist and core subjects.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to submit the below-mentioned supporting documents via mail in a PDF format with the subject line as ‘job reference number/job title / your name to [email protected]to apply for the position. All applicants will be considered equally.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic application form
- Personal details and equal opportunities form
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have excellent interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to engage with students using various methods.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must be fluent in the English language and must provide proof of the same. TOELF, IELTS, etc are accepted.
The candidates selected will be provided with an employment award starting at £42,149 to £50,296 per annum, pro-rata if part-time, by the University of Sussex.