AdvancePoint Capital’s Financial Literacy International Scholarships in USA
To help students who are facing financial setbacks in gathering funds for their higher education are invited by the AdvancePoint Capital to apply for the AdvancePoint Capital’s Financial Literacy Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
All domestic, international, and undocumented students can apply for this scholarship, given that they have enrolled in an American university or college to pursue an undergraduate study programme. The scholarship award is valued at$1,000 for one year towards college expenses such as tuition fees, etc.
AdvancePoint Capital is America’s Business Loan Market Place. It is the faster, more convenient and straightforward way to get the money individuals to need for their business. AdvancePoint Capital makes the loan application process a simple, straightforward experience.
AdvancePoint Capital offers a range of funding options from multiple lenders, along with its expert guidance and great recommendations. Individuals that need investment in growing small businesses with simplified financing can consult AdvancePoint Capital and explore a broad selection of small business loan options from multiple sources.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted y 1st August 2022.
- University or Organization: AdvancePoint Capital
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International or Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate programme of choice at an accredited US college or university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time undergraduate student at an accredited US college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- The applicants can be domestic, international, and undocumented students.
- The applicants can apply or attend an online university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first apply for admission to the preferred American university or college via its application portal. Then, the scholarship application must be made by completing the AdvancePoint Capital’s Financial Literacy Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Prepare a 1,000-word essay answering the following questions:
- Why is it important to be financially literate as a student?
- Have you set up your plan to help you prepare for student fees?
- If selected for this award, how would this scholarship assist you in completing your studies?
- Proof of enrolment or an acceptance letter in an accredited learning institution
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the eligibility criteria for admission to their respected university.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university they wish to join. TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, CAE/CPE, Duolingo, etc., are commonly accepted.
AdvancePoint Capital will award a scholarship worth $1,000 to the selected students as a cheque which they can then utilize for college expenses such as tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board.